Non-Jury Trial Information

If you plea Not Guilty and want a bench trial and have questions please call the Municipal Court clerk at 770-583-2255 or email at
Changes in status
Please inform the court of any address changes, phone number changes, or other information that may be necessary to keep you informed of your trial's status.

Represented by an Attorney
If you are being represented by an attorney or a public defender you must contact them for the information regarding your trial.  If you are represented by a private attorney, you must keep in contact with them for the status of your trial.