- Traffic infractions
- Misdemeanor traffic offenses
- Criminal offenses, including DUI
- All violations of city ordinances related to zoning, building codes, and more
Diane Littleton, Court Clerk
The Municipal Court is staffed by one court service employee. A judge presides over the courtroom and a public defender may be appointed to represent qualifying indigent defendants.
Public Defender - Attorney Natalie Ayers
Municipal Court Judge -
The Honorable Lisa R. Reeves, appointed
Directions to the Court: Take 85 South towards Columbus, exit 35; Grantville. Make a left turn at the first stop sign. Make
Note: Parking anywhere else could result in towing of your vehicle at your expense.
Please wait 3-5 business days for ticket information.
Cashier Checks or Money Orders
(Payable: City of Grantville)
Visa or MasterCard 2.5 surcharge
Go online to www.grantvillepay.com
No personal or company checks accepted.
Need assistance on the website please call 1-844-202-8490 or 1-877-575-7233 ext 100
Having trouble locating your ticket on the pay website?
Try one of these examples:
3. Driver License Number
Note: Certain tickets cannot be paid online due to a mandatory appearance requirement.
1. Suspended License Charges: bring your renewed license.
2. Suspended Registration and No Insurance charges: bring insurance
information and tag registration which corresponds with the violation date
and the vehicle in question.
3. State approved certificate for Defensive Driving Class within one